Sassy's World

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Snow....AGAIN

Nothing has been going on around here lately. Pretty boring actually. So I haven't really blogged since I dont want to bore you all to tears. Its snowing again too damn it. I was so hopeful that it would be gone for the year HAHAHA To me

I'm not a real big tv person but there are a few shows that I do enjoy watching. One being Supernatural. Boo calls it "Scary Movie" cause sometimes it scares him. Anyways I find Jared Padaleki and Jensen Ackles very very very cute :) and I just love the epsiode where Sammy gets drunk and the next morning he is bowing to the gods and I actually feel bad for him lol. So that is a no miss on my tv list. The rest of the shows on TV I could really care less about. I do watch Deal or No Deal faithfully too but dont have a major freak out panic attack if I miss it like I with Supernatural. I also watch Dog the bounty hunter, Smallville from time to time, Intervention, and Untold Stories or the ER. Then I also watch reality TV and while hubby thinks I Should be taken out back and shot for watching them I CAN'T HELP IT PEOPLE. I have an addiction and I can't break it. I've tried, lord knows I've tried but something keeps dragging me back to the TV. I sniff out the remote. I GOTTA HAVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

So yeah ~ The shows I got to have are dancing with the stars, I've watched all 4 seasons faithfully, I watch Big Brother and have from the 4th season. I caught bits and pieces of the 3rd season, and now...I watch the Batchelor..WTF is wrong me.??? I dunno but this year I'm addicted to it and not cause the guy is cute because I dont think he is. But something has reeled me in lol.

Anyways I shall jet now and bang my head off a wall or two since it is pounding all ready!

*~*Chow*~*
posted by Sassy at 12:26 PM

2 Comments:

Oh man, those reality TV shows are soooo addictive! I try to avoid them anymore.

I used to watch Real World and Road Rules back in the day. But, I'm just to old for those shows anymore.

I watch American Idol, but complain about it all the time anymore.

And I watch DWTS. It's actually good.

Of course, sports is reality tv! In fact, its REAL reality TV!! haha

2:50 PM  

Easter Sunday

HAPPY EASTER TO YOU, YER HUBS AND BOO.....AND TO THE REST OF YERS!!!!!

HAVE A GOOD ONE!!!!! WHOOT WHOOT WHOOT CHOCOLATE TIME!!!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWW

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home