Sassy's World

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

This Town is screwed!

First off I hope you like the change of the blog ~ as soon as I figure out how come my flickr dohickey wont work I'll fix it!

So as I was saying about this town!

Today I was sitting chatting away online and I seen this dude outside banging a wooden post into the ground outside my house. I had no idea what he was doing but since I dont know what half the people in this town do have the time I just let him be. I went off to make my sweet and sour meatballs for supper and I come back and I see attached to post a sign...

POLICE ORDER
DO NOT PARK
MARCH 28TH From 8am till noon
My first thought is WTF is going on. So I call the police station. They tell me they have no idea and that the only time they put out them signs is when someone was murdered. I'm like well I know that noone was killed cause its outside my house and everyone in my little cubby is safe. He hummed a bit and then put me through to a traffic cop. He had no idea what the signs were for. So they put me through to another sergent dude and he was clueless as well. I love how the police officers in my town are so damn clueless. Anyways it clues into me AFTER I get off the phone that the date on the sign is screwy. It was dated for TODAY and the post didnt even go up until after noon. So people parked there anyways because you know the date is wrong so they can't get in trouble.
Then I find out the real reason that they are gonna cut the trees down in front of our houses tomorrow. IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*~*chow*~*
posted by Sassy at 7:47 PM

2 Comments:

hahahahaha

Well that's pretty good for gov't work I guess.

10:14 PM  

That's what yer Canadian Tax $$ is doing. YUP, yer hubby helps pay that too. Screw up everything. ME NERVES!!!!!!!!! You poor thing.

Well, they wanted people to be prepared maybe and posted it a day early? Or a day early an a $ short? When they cut the trees?? On the 28th or 29th?? OR did they even bother??? LOL Now that wouldn't surprise me in the least. LOL

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home