Sassy's World

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Paybacks are a bitch sweetheart!

Yeah my husband is going to get his in spades. The other night we all went to walmart and Boo loves his baby powder. So I bought him a new container because his had been empty for awhile. Well we got home and I was getting his pajamas on and put a diaper on him for bed and we used the powder. Hubby was standing putting his around the house clothes on and I hauled the elastic of his underwear out and squeezed the powder in real fast. He was full lol (teach him for wearing underwear instead of his boxers) he walked down the hallway pulling at his crotch and powder fog was going everywhere. You couldn't see down the hall real well. I was laughing so hard I thought I was gonna throw up. I had to lay down on the bed because it hurt to sit and laugh. He come back in the room and looked at me

"Paybacks are a bitch"

So I knew I was going to get mine I just didnt know when.

Well lastnight I got ready for bed and climbed in to enjoy having the bed all to myself till he gets home anywhere between 4:15am and 7:15am. When he's on nights his scheduled shift is 4:30pm till 4:00am but he usually stays till 7am for the over time. Anyways I heard him come home around 4:20 and he went and had his shower so I fell back asleep.

THEN

SPLAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He squeezed the bottle of powder on my back but he squeezed HARD. The lid popped off the powder and it went EVERYWHERE, It was in my hair, the bed was covered and the whole side of my face was covered in powder. My ear was full too lol. I shook out my hair, rolled over so the powder fell out of my ear, wiped off my pillow and went back to sleep. I was tired...

Before I went to sleep I made sure to tell him

"Paybacks are a bitch"

He will get his again OH YES!

Saturday hubby and I are going to a fantasia party and I'm rather excited. I mean who wouldn't be excited to go to a party where all they have is sex toys lol. We are going with another couple so this could be a very interesting time. I'll be sure to blog about it

Oh yeah and blogger hates me!

I redid my layout again and thought the monkey was kinda cute and all. So I put all my blog links in and whatnot saved and guess what??? THE LINKS ARE GONE. So I'm slowly trying to find all my must reads again *sigh*

Have a good one!

*~*Chow*~*
posted by Sassy at 8:49 PM

2 Comments:

So Boo is out of baby powder again? Poor guy! LOL

10:15 PM  

Poor bob.. Usin his baby powder for paybacks. Hubs started it therefore should be horsewhipped me thinks.. Yer only defending yerself so yer ok.. No punishment for you. Maybe ya should get an extra thingy of powder just for BooBear?? Then he won't run out and everyone happy except the one who has to clean it up... rofl rofl rofl Get him first teeheehee

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home