Sassy's World

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Friends! Who needs them

Is exactly how I feel!

I consider myself a pretty friendly person. Yeah I'm sarcastic, rude, bitchy but in the end I am what I would call a true friend. I put up with alot of bullshit before I close the door on a friend. Well I'm starting to get to the end of my rope with a few of my friends. I've stuck by them through thick and thin, bent over backwards for them, did things for them that maybe i shouldn't of but being a friend I did.

In college my best friend at the time and I had a falling out over money and lying and I ended the friendship pretty quick. I have no time for people like that and to this day if she tries to talk to me I wont have no part of it. I ended another friendship for almost the same reason.

I keep in contact with a few people and I mean few. I have a hard time trusting people and the ones I thought I could trust are proving me wrong it seems

Ah well!

I'm working on some better posts. Just not in a good frame of mind right now!

GO QOFD GO!!!!!!!!

*~*Chow*~*
posted by Sassy at 12:31 PM

2 Comments:

Know that feeling all to well. Hope ya knows who yer true friends are cuz if ya don't then yer in one hell of a pickle...........

NW

8:04 AM  

I've had friends like that in the past too. People that just take and take and take. People that I've done things for that I knew I shouldn't but I coudln't say no.

I finally did say no and they got all pissed off and hate me now. Oh well. Nothing I can do about it now.

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home