Sassy's World

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Ouch Ouch Ouch

Hubby and I took boo to see a rodeo the other day and it was AWESOME. We had so much fun. That was till I got home and seen the suburn I had gotten. We went Saturday and I'm still blistered. I figured they would of went away by now. My right arm is the worst and it hurts to do anything.



There is my little cowboy in training. He still talks about the bulls and the horses like he just got home lol.

This weekend coming up is going to be a fun filled weekend. We are going to a work BBQ on Saturday so I'm sure I'll have a ton of stories from that. Then Sunday is Canada Day so we are taking boo to the festival in the park....

*~*Chow*~*

posted by Sassy at 9:01 AM

1 Comments:

OUCH on the sunburn. Me can feel that. Me burns whenever me goes into the sun but it has been a very long time since me skin was as bad as yer describing.

Glad the rodeo was fun. Boo look soooooo cute in his little cowboy hat. In training huh??? LOL

Have a good time at the Canada Day thing.

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home