Sassy's World

Thursday, June 21, 2007

I've been kicked!!!

A good friend of mine has kicked my ass because I haven't blogged for awhile so here I am. I haven't really had much to blog about since blondie got pregnant she seems to have found her brains and nothing else really exciting is going on.

EXCEPT

Hubby bought me a new van!!!!!!!

Its a tea 2003 chevy venture and I LOVE IT!!!! Boo does too and tells everyone its his van. If I was a little more ambitious I would go and take some pictures of it for you to see but, well, I just dont have the ambition lol.

Boo has gone to my mom's house for the night and while I should be living it up cause he isn't here I find myself kinda sad about that. He's 3 years and 3 months old and I've only been away from him for 4 nights. I'm bummed lol

Well folks I'll blog more often so check back soon =)

*~*Chow*~*
posted by Sassy at 7:53 PM

1 Comments:

Just think of all the places ya can go now that ya has a van... And that will make for more great stories yes??? LOL...

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home