Sassy's World

Friday, June 08, 2007

I'm still alive....Barely

So I bet you all thought that i had run away and give up blogging huh? To tell the you the truth it had crossed my mind because who would really miss me anyways??? But nah I couldn't just give up.

The last few weeks have been no good for me. Very stressful. The dr put me on clomid and I think it has truly screwed with my emotions and everything else in my body. One minute I'm laughing, the next minute I'm hysterically crying, the next minute I'm looking for the nearest face to put my fist in (usually looking for hubs) and I'm a wreck. I sure hope these pills work soon cause I dont know how much longer I can take these mood swings.

As you all can see I put a new layout on my blog and I'm still kinda iffy about it because the side bar is NOT english and I have yet to figure out how to fix it. Dont kid yourself i will get it done in between laughs, sobs and fits of rage..

So there you have it! I"m still alive and keep checking you never know when a post might arise

*~*Chow*~*
posted by Sassy at 10:57 AM

2 Comments:

Glad to see your still around. Goodluck with those pills, that totally sucks. I went through something similar with the first birthcontrol pill I tried....Yikes. My family was ready to commit me! Feel Better!

2:10 PM  

Hopes the clomid gives you the results you is looking for girl. Me HEARS that mood swings on them is so much worse than any birth control or even regular hormonal mood swings. But its the result that counts right?? Another little ''you know''. ;)

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home