Sassy's World

Friday, August 24, 2007

Another heat wave!

I was enjoying the nice cool days that had come upon us and now its back to 100F weather and it sucks. Every year gets hotter and hotter so next year outta be a grand ole time. I am thinking about moving somewhere cooler and Newfoundland is out because their weather is getting to be just as bizarre as ours.

Nothing much going on here. Hubs had the week off to collect his thoughts, get his skin and asthma under control and so far none of it has really happened. His skin dont seem to be so bad but the asthma thing is kicking his ass. Time will tell I guess.

I go to the drs again Sept 4th for an attempt to hear a heartbeat but I dont have my hopes up too high because I'll be only 10 weeks and the dr told me that its sometimes hard to hear it that early. If they dont hear a heartbeat they will send me for yet another ultrasound which means drinking more water and holding it. I often wonder why us woman put ourselves through this stuff.

Nothing more going on here ~ Just wanted to pop in and say hello so my few readers will still know I'm around

*~*Chow*~*
posted by Sassy at 7:51 AM

2 Comments:

Yea, the weather has sucked hasnt it. But me heard or read somewhere that the last 10 years we has only had 3 really HOT HOT summers. Hotter than this year if ya can beleive that one. LOL.

Hope yer hubs and asthma clears up somewhat. That would be nice huh?? Good luck to yer hubs.

September 4th aint all tht far away. Maybe they'll hear it in the office?? Wouldnt that be something?? But hearing it through an ultrasound is the next best thing right? Good luck

3:25 PM  

The weather has been bad...hopefully it will cool down soon...good luck with things, i hope you're both doing well.

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home