Sassy's World

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Random babbles!!!

Now that I think of it ~ Isn't all my blog entries usually random babbles?? Anyways on with it!

So today is one of them days that I would rather stick my head in a mound of sand then do anything else. I'm not exactly sure what is wrong with me today but I'm just off. I'm in that miserable, happy, confused, sad, just shoot me stage. One minute I'm laughing, next minute crying and for what reason I'm unsure. So I will just babble my way through the day and hope that tomorrow I wake up better.

Boo has become quite the "little man" he's now 3 1/2 and you would think that he was 18. He dont want help doing nothing anymore. He wants to bath himself, dress himself, brush his own teeth. For heaven sakes he tries to cook with me. He knows measurements and the names of spices and wahhhhhhhh he's growing up. Next year he'll be off to school and then watch out. I'm going to be lost. I'll have the new baby and whatnot but still, my little man is going off to school. Oh how my world is gonna end! I'll be one of them parents that cries more then my child and sits all day watching the school making sure he is ok.

I'm 18 weeks 3 days pregnant and only 151 days left to go. Only 151 days. That seems like a freakin eternity. According to my calculations which could be wrong I've been pregnant 133 days and it seems likes 433 days. I'm bouncing back and forth between c section and natural. I had to have a csection with Boo cause the stubborn shit was head down ready to roll and within the last month decided he was going to flip back and wrap the cord around his neck, not once but twice. So csection it was. He was scheduled on Tuesday March 23rd but had enough and wanted to visit the real world on Friday March 19th. So lucky ducky me got to experience labour right up until 9 cms before being sliced and diced. Then the drs tell me all the risks if I try and go natural but at the sametime tell me its perfectly ok. I have some weird ass nightmares about giving birth natural. Bah what to do?????

They have put hubby on this stupid fricken shift. He works a month of 6am till 6pm Monday till Thursday and then Friday he works 6am till 3:30pm. During the week he gets home at 6:30pm, eats, showers and is in bed by 7:30pm which makes Boo a very unco-operative little boy because he wants daddy who is sleeping. I understand he works hard and is tired but I think he could give Boo just 30 minutes and make him a happy child. A happy child equals a happy mommy. Anyways after the month of that stupid ass shift he works a month of nights which is Monday till Thursday 6pm till 6am and then Fridays he works from 3:30pm till 1am. Makes for a very unhappy household. He's tired and miserable all the time, which makes Boo and I miserable. Bah!

Christmas is just around the corner and I am so not ready this year. Normally I have atleast half my presents bought and in the closet waiting to be wrapped. This year I have 3 gifts and not a whole lot of time left to buy any. I dont know what I am going to do, call of Christmas this year? Sounds good at this point!

Anyways that's enough rambles for me for today. Hope everyone has a good one!!!

*~*Chow*~*
posted by Sassy at 10:04 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home