Sassy's World

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The cold weather has blown in!!!

Today was cold and rainy and made for a very miserable day. I however had an alright day for the most part. I spent most of it sitting in a lazy boy chair with either a phone attached to my ear or I was doing cross stitch. I jumped online every now and again to see if I had any emails but other then a few forwards nothing of great importance came in.

Speaking of cross stitch ~ I have become addicted. I use to do it years ago and then stopped because I use to get so dang frusterated because it takes so long cause there is alot of little stitches. I switched to plastic canvas, now I am back doing cross stitch but a part of me still wants to do plastic canvas. I think I am going to just stick to doing both, I'll just rotate so I wont get bored! I have been shopping on ebay like crazy trying to win some cheaper cross stitch but so far not really much luck.

I am now 18 weeks pregnant and for the most part I feel great ~ I Just had to suffer the first few months I guess but now I'm good. Makes me think it might just be another boy. I will find out if the baby co-operates I will find out on November 6th what I am having.

Well nothing else major going on here so I'll go for now!!!!

*~*Chow*~*
posted by Sassy at 6:44 PM

1 Comments:

The cold weather...always welcome in my book!

Glad you are feeling well...keep it up...won't be long now.

1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home