Sassy's World

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Still alive and kicking!

Yep I'm still here, somewhat alive and kicking. I'm so very glad to say for the most part my morning sickness has gone away but some days are still alot more rough then others. I'm now 4 months and counting the days till this little bubsy is born. Everyone is pretty convinced I'm having a girl so we shall see. I find out November 6th what I'm having as long as the baby doesn't cross legs like Boo did.

It was thanksgiving here in Canada on the weekend and hubby had some of his cousins out for dinner. They have come up from Newfoundland to work. It was a awesome weekend but it tired me out and now I"m paying dearly for it. I'm exhausted.

Well just wanted to pop in and say hey

~*~Chow*~*
posted by Sassy at 10:12 AM

2 Comments:

Hey Sassy! Glad you're still doing good!

11:39 AM  

Get some rest...take care of yourself...and post again soon!

1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home