Sassy's World

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Fed up ~ oh yes!!!

Fed up would be an understatement as to what I am. Fed up with what??? EVERYTHING!!!!!!! My husband has decided that running for asshole of the year would be a good idea. At this point in time he's in first place. Everything I do is wrong, he freaks out over the smallest bloody things and then because I wanted to put the Christmas stuff up this weekend he gives me this big ass to do list. Like um HELLO I'm pregnant and can't be doing everything on this list. He then grumbles at me and says then the Christmas stuff dont go up. Now he has invited his cousins out for the weekend so I must bust my ass getting the house cleaned up and in shape for visitors. Like I didnt have enough to do.

Went to the drs today for my check up (I'll be 5 months along monday) and the dr is worried about my liver levels. I dunno what that is suppose to mean but I'm pretty sure its not good since he had a a look of horror on his face and sent me for blood work today and I have to go back again next week. So yeah I'm 100% sure it can't be good. I go for my ultrasound on Tuesday and I'm excited about that because there is a good chance I will find out what I am having. Everyone thinks I'm having a girl so we shall see. I even have a 20.00 bet with my OBGYN because he says girl and I say boy.

I feel like a personal kicking/punching bag for alot of my so called friends. I dont hear from them for awhile and then all of a sudden they call and unload all their problems and what not on me without so much as even asking how I am doing. I know friends are suppose to be there for each other and what not but are they there when I need them??? Not usually.

Anywho I'm off to start my to do list ~ Hope you all had a good Halloween!!!

*~*Chow*~*
posted by Sassy at 11:20 AM

2 Comments:

I hope your list isnt too long or involved...look after yourself!

1:17 AM  

Screw em all. This is your time to take care of yourself and your baby to come.

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home