Sassy's World

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Making money at home ~ Is it impossible?

Ok so as you all know, I'm a SAHM and would love to make some extra cash at home. I'm starting to think its fricken impossible without spending $$$$ first. I hear from a thousands of people that if it asks for money then your being scammed. So I stay away from that. I'm going to start my own candle business, but I have to come up with the $200 to start first. Then I have decided that when my business kicks ass, maybe I'll have an affiliate program. That way people can help me boost my business WHILE they make money helping me. Sounds good huh? Probably too good to be true, but I can hope. Anyways while along my journey I found this site. Mylot.....You dont make a killing. I made only a few dollars so far but...I have fun. Its a discussion site and the more you post the more you make. Soooooooooo the way I see it. I'm making a few bucks here and there (to support my pogo habit) and making new friends along the way. If you'd like to check it out please join under me :) http://www.mylot.com/?ref=shootergirl78 I think is the link anyways lol. Hope to see some of you join me :)


Well ~ I'm now 30 weeks and um.....4 days pregnant. So only about 9 1/2 weeks left to go until the baby comes. I'm glad because I really can't take much more. I am starting to ache in places I didnt know it was possible. I didnt have this much pain and stuff with Boo but mom said its cause I was enjoying first pregnancy too much. That very well could be, if that's the case, when we try one last time for a girl. Its going to be HELL!

Well that's all for now...

*~*Chow*~*
posted by Sassy at 1:05 PM

2 Comments:

Makin money at home is possible me thinks but please dont quote me on that ok?? If ya was 30 weeks along when ya last blogged then ya must be near due by now.

Gonna try for a girl is ya?? Good luck maybe ya will get twin girls rofl rofl rofl. Me hopes ya knows me is teasing ya? Good luck when ya has this one and the one yer thinkin of having. All me hopes and prayers is with ya.

Newfieswoman

8:49 PM  

um, new post please. This is yer friendly kick in the ass reminder talking

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home